Old May 21st 04, 05:39 PM
Michael Bryant

From: N8KDV

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote:
| Steve do you have any idea what you have done to me with these Bryant
| flame posts. It seems I can't walk into a store carrying food products
| without seeing a bag of Cheeto's and thinking of a fat Bryant stuffing
| his face thanks to you. It's enough to make anyone loose their appetite.
|
| --
| Telamon
| Ventura, California

No kidding - when I stop at a convenience store, the clerks question my
sanity. I see a bag of Cheetos and get the silly-giggles.

So, I guess Brybaby is useful, if even as a laughingstock.

We're in your debt, Steve.

Not at all, I do it as a public service, free of charge.

Nothing like the focus of the newsgroup's three biggest off-topic posters!

If they put their heads together we'd have an imbecile!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A