Old May 22nd 04, 03:54 PM
N8KDV

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:

"Michael Bryant" wrote:
| This from someone who recently advocated nuking Russia, since he feels the
New
| Testament says that the Soviet Union will re-form and start Armageddon?

Which has precisely *what* to do with your violation of AOL's
Terms of Service?

Fat Boy Bryant always starts his Bible talkin when he's losing.

Is your serum glucose level high today, Brybaby? Perhaps you're
suffering from ketoacidosis - induced hallucination.

If it wasn't that, he'd hit the bong.

You should really exercise today, Bryant. Some folks are
worried about your health. And try diet soda instead of the
sugary stuff. You'll live longer, an idea which your admiring
public surely embraces.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to