Old May 22nd 04, 04:02 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

I'd like to point out that you have misattributed quote number
eight, unless of course, you are referring to "Steve" collegially,
something along the line of "the Royal "We.""

Hmmm...the "Royal Steves." Innnnnnnnnteresting.

73, etc.,

(with humblest apologies for top - posting)

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to