Old May 22nd 04, 04:10 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"-=jd=-" wrote:
| Every time I have a client in NY, NJ, CT, or MA, I *Thank G_D* I was born
| and raised in the south. Being in the North East gives one a whole new
| appreciation for the south. The one constant I've noticed about people in
| the NY/NJ area - in general, they tend to bear an expression of distinct
| constipation. As if a good dose of Ex-Lax would do wonders for their
| outlook.

I met more gentle, intelligent folks in my travels through the South*
than anywhere else. I've seen more veiled, whispered racism in
the Northeast than anywhere (with the possible exception of Germany).

I've seen ignorance everywhere I've been.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

*Louisville, Kentucky is a definite exception to this rule.

---