Old May 22nd 04, 04:35 PM
N8KDV

From: "Stephen M.H. Lawrence"

Now that you mention it, I'd be happy to submit to
an impartial third party my W-2 for comparison against
yours, Brybaby. I'm no leech, and I can prove it.

Also, I'd be pleased to compare my investment portfolio
with yours any day, as well as my cash position. I'm
very proud of the fact that I work hard, I save, and I
invest. I'm about to purchase a home, Brybaby; how
about you? Do you have a clue about how T Bills
are purchased through Treasurydirect? The Government
has made that task very convenient, and this particular
vehicle is super safe. I'd also recommend any of
Validea's portfolios, if you're not too risk - averse.

My accountant takes care of that stuff. You do have an accountant, don't you?
That military retirement makes excellent investment potential!

For two guys with so many investments, you and Lare should really consider
buying a life to share.

People that talk about their money are usually lying.

Is that kinda like people who talk about their degrees?