Old May 22nd 04, 09:51 PM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV

Where are the results of that $25 Internet Investigation you claimed that you
did?

I must be waiting for the email! I have managed to find some very interesting
tidbits on my own. I think I'll wait until your acting particularly petty to
spring them....

Where are those transcripts you said you were sending?

You told me not to. The post is in the archives.

Where are the multiple lawsuits you claimed you were filing?

Never claimed to have filed a single lawsuit. Please re-post that claim.

Why haven't I heard from your fat ass lawyer relatives?

Never said you would. I have talked to them and procured advice on how to deal
with you.

All you do is lie and fabricate you fat piece of hillbilly trash!

Look, confused dude, I'm three hours away from Appalachia, where the
hillbillies come from. Louisville is nowhere near hillbillies. So put your
shoes back on, Mr. Northern White trash, and explain why any of the above
questions disprove that you've been caught lying about hiring Louisville
(hillbilly?) Private Investigators to give you the lowdown on me.

Hard to admit to yourself that you've been caught lying about not lying, right,
Steve?

Or you could keep dancing like you've been doing all day long....

And of course you are to fat to dance!

Keep fabricating nonesense, Fat Boy!