Old May 22nd 04, 10:08 PM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV

Yes, when any of us hear anything, I think everyone can safely assume

you
heard it first, years ago.....

Did I ever say that I heard it first? Damn, you're a retard!

Uh, gee, someone reports hearing it on 7200 two days ago and you respond by
saying:

"I first heard and QSL'd Omdurman back in 1985 when they used 5039 kHz."

If you weren't saying you heard it first, why did you use those exact

words?

You don't comprehend the English language very well do you hillbilly?

Well, if YOU understood English, there'd be a comma between "you " and
"hillbilly" in the last sentence.

And, more importantly, who cares?

Obviously you do!

I absolutely DO NOT care that you first heard the station in 1985. Why you
imagine that ANYONE would care is beyond my imagination.

Most everything in the world is beyond your hillbilly imagination!