Old May 22nd 04, 11:45 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Digital Radio Mondiale.

I believe Mondiale is Italian for World.

Hence, Digital World Radio.

I think.

At any rate, I don't yet own a decoder,
and, judging by the awful racket said digital
signal makes, I can imagine the cochannel
interference problems that might arise from
the use of DRM.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to