Old May 23rd 04, 01:01 PM
pickled tuna

On 23 May 2004 09:23:02 GMT, (GO BEARCATS) wrote:

I think you are talking about the mfj-461? If so, I do have one. It
works OK. I would not give it glowing reviews either though. It's has

*******rest of good reply snipped*********

OK, I'll make note of that. Boy, that's close though -6 out of 10.

If you'd have said 7 out of 10
or 5 out of 10

Other than that it seems to work OK.

Just OK? Sorry to push here, but why "other than that it seems to work OK."
{?} What is lacking (in your opinion) that didn't make you say "OH yeah DX,
you gotta get that piece, it really helps out." lolol

Almost the same reaction as the guy at R&L.
Thanks for your reply.:-)

Wellll...I dunno...

It works good but you have to fiddle with those little screws. It
could have been designed with knobs. That would have upped the score
to a 9. It's a pain with the screws. Who knows though. You might
try it and love it. Just remember, you will need to keep a jewerlers
screwdriver handy.

Tracy