Old May 23rd 04, 08:08 PM
Zaphon B.

"Brian Hill" wrote in message
WTF! You need to get out more. I'm from Ca and been all over the US and
several other parts of the Big Blu Marble and I live in MN USA now. And I
have yet to find the average person as bad as you say when I extend my

hand
and say hello. Get out more and you'll find people for the most part are

ok.
Yes I,ve gotten teased about being from Ca but its all in gest. I like

when
they ask if I own a gerbil and I say no, I prefer hamsters
--

Excellent point Mr. Hill, I'm constantly jumping up on strangers,
smiling and asking them how they like their burger or if they really

I guess that's why she's working on being my ex-old lady.

Shawn

PS. Oh and another two things
I'm also NEVER suppose to talk to or start conversations in elevators

and

There is 1 out of 10 people that when you pull my silliness will just
look at
you with disgust and not play with me, but i just figure they have
broken their
funny bone and try and think a good thought for them and move on.