Old May 23rd 04, 09:42 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Richard L." wrote:
| If you're getting weather-related drop-outs, it means your dish
| installation is inadequate -- not big enough, not pointing in the
| right direction, or suffering from water penetration.
|
| --
| Richard L.

Wrongo, Limey-boy!

Study the physics of microwave propagation,
paying particular attention to moisture attenuation,
then get back with the group when you're up to speed.

More excuses from digital shills: It seems like they've got
an answer for everything!

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to