Old May 23rd 04, 09:56 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"NDeveau" wrote:
| Here is the CBC Overnight Schedule for my location.
| Great reception (FM mono), lousy time.
|
| The international program schedule is:
| Weekdays:
| 1:05 Radio Netherlands
| 2:05 Radio Sweden and Radio Australia
| 3:05 Channel Africa and BBC World Service
| 4:05 Deutsche Welle and Radio Polonia
| 5:05 Radio Australia, Radio Prague, Deutsche Welle and Voice of Russia
|
| Weekends
| 1:05 Radio Netherlands
| 2:05 Radio Prague and Voice of Russia
| 3:05 Radio Sweden and BBC World Service
| 4:05 Deutsche Welle
| 5:05 Radio Australia
|
| It's pretty much the same right across Canada.
| Of course I can listen to BBC anytime I want,
| in one room in the house, tying up the phone line.
|
| Norm
| Nova Scotia

I used to be able to listen to the CBC outlet from
(I think) Winnipeg on 990, and they carried a
similar lineup.

I remember listening to CBC news at the top of
every hour, presented by Bernie McNamie (sp?).

I found myself wondering, "Who is Bernie McNamie?"

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to