Old May 23rd 04, 10:53 PM
dxAce

Mark Zenier wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

Thanks Steve. But I thought their evening broadcasts were to the Americas.
I don't see an English schedule for broadcasts to the Americas. Did that go
away?

What does the schedule say...?

The schedule is the schedule, how many times must we go down this road?

Because sometimes people want to know "WHY?".

Because the VOA felt like it?

The original poster questioned whether the English broadcasts to the Americas went
away.

Looking at the schedule shows that indeed they did go away. The original poster did
not ask 'why' they went away, just as to whether they had gone or not.

Pretty simple.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B