Old May 23rd 04, 11:11 PM
Brian Hill

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Brian Hill" wrote:
| LOL! Ok Enough is Enough. I need to curb my sick sence of humor.Certain
| people will probly read this and take it all serious and whip out their
Phd.

Why is it that educated folks claim to have open minds...but don't, in a
real sense?
And how is it that their collective sense of humor is sucked out of them?

As the song says, "My lack of education hasn't hurt me none."

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

You got me Steve? The air must be thin on top of those high horses? Some of
the weirdest **** I've ever heard came from the mouths of professors. They
didn't like it when I laughed. They were damn serious. lol!

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian