Old May 24th 04, 04:27 AM
Jackie and/or Daniel

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Funny story from my days in Milwaukee: I was getting
lunch at the Grand Avenue Mall, and in steps a very
well - dressed lady and two guys who obviously worked
with her. The most oily, rauncy, smelly, raucously - loud
fart jumped out of me. I turned around, looked surprised,
and fixed my gaze on the lady, and said, "Jesus Christ,
lady!" She got out of the elevator on the second floor,
the guys stayed in, the door closed, and the guys laughed
to the point of tears. One of 'em said, "I've wanted to do
that since I started working for that woman!" I replied,
"Damn, that's going to itch when it dries." They laughed
their butts off, and we parted friends.

ROTFL!! That is just awesome!! That's the kinda stuff that keeps the world a
saner place...

Jackie