Old May 24th 04, 07:31 AM
DAB sounds worse than FM

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:
"Richard L." wrote:
If you're getting weather-related drop-outs, it means your dish
installation is inadequate -- not big enough, not pointing in the
right direction, or suffering from water penetration.

--
Richard L.

Wrongo, Limey-boy!

Study the physics of microwave propagation,
paying particular attention to moisture attenuation,
then get back with the group when you're up to speed.

More excuses from digital shills: It seems like they've got
an answer for everything!

Nope, I cannot think of an answer to how the American people could ever
vote George W Bush to be their president.

I see he's fallen off his mountain bike over the weekend. I'd have
thought that with all his many advisors round him someone would've
thought to remind him to put his stabilizers on while learning to ride
his bike?

DAB sounds worse than FM, Freeview, digital satellite, cable and
broadband internet radio