Old May 24th 04, 07:44 AM
DAB sounds worse than FM

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:
"DAB sounds worse than FM" wrote:
Now, you don't you go run along and play look for your penis beneath
the roles of fat, lardboy?

Your obsession for my wedding tackle and waistline are duly noted,
but sadly (for you), I am a heterosexual. Perhaps you could start
a new newsgroup, something along the line of:

alt.queer.argumentative.pome

No, I'm heterosexual. It's just that the image of you rolling up your
fat to find your penis amuses me.

There's a simple principle that you should learn your side of the pond.
It's called the principle of conservation of energy; energy is neither
created nor destroyed, just converted from one form to another. So each
additional jumbo hot dog you consume must be burned off somehow, or it
just makes it more difficult to find your penis. Simple really.

DAB sounds worse than FM, Freeview, digital satellite, cable and
broadband internet radio