Old May 24th 04, 02:18 PM
David

You can get all the major International broadcasters crystal clear on
any Sirius satellite radio via WRN. Way under $200. No static at
all.

On Sun, 23 May 2004 08:49:21 -0700, James Boyk
wrote:

Sorry to ask what must be a perennial question, but is a car radio now available
for US market which will get me here on the west coast the big international
stations (Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, BBC)? Along with FM and
10k-spaced AM? And preferably with selectable sideband and synchronous
detection, like on my Sony 2010 at home? (Having lived with these features, I
don't see why anyone would make a receiver without them.) And, ideally, with CD
player also?

But I'd take just the SW part of all this, if it could be wired into the car
system. ('94 Mercury Villager)

Thanks,

Jim Boyk
http://www.performancerecordings.com