Old May 25th 04, 06:15 AM
Telamon

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

From: "MnMikew"

What the hell would you know about sports nerd? Series tied 1-1,
Shaq is as good at free throws as you are at debating.

I've been a pro basketball fan since back in the '60s. Got to see a
bunch of great stars watching the old Kentucky Colonels play in the
ABA. Spent a lot of time in the Delta Center watching the Jazz play
since 1988.

And I'm far better at knowledge of both than you are. Series may be
tied, but homecourt advantage has shifted, the importance of which
you might understand, if you knew anything about the NBA play-offs.
Shaq may not have had his best night, last night, but are you
interested in placing a bet on the next two games in LA?

You sure like to want to place bets, Fat Boy! Along with your drug
and lying problem do you also have a gambling problem?

He got a reality problem.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California