Old May 25th 04, 06:49 AM
m II

T. Early wrote:

While I appreciate your humble explanation, I humbly submit that the
simple fact that GWB is an American official in no way means the term
"American officials" in the article refers to him. In fact I would
humbly point out that he is not referred to in the article -at all-,
which was the reason for my humble reference to the numerous times
that a characterization in a header is not supported by the post
itself.

I am properly chastised...and deservedly so. Thank you for being so
lenient with me. Verily, my own humility is but a pale shadow of thine.

mike II

.....now rapidly exiting room while stumbling backwards..a large hump
on his back begins to form...