Old May 26th 04, 05:08 PM
Josey221

I'm sorry about not giving you the model number. I believe it's AEL 1235 or
1255. I can't make out the name of the company who made it but it does say
Worldmaster on the front of it and the place where the logo is, is on the lower
left side. It has the bandswitch on the right side and you turn it.

I'd like to know if something is wrong with the radio or if it's just that the
Air/Police High/Weather band is dead. I thought at least I should get the
weather, but I don't get anything when it's tuned to 162.5 which is where it
says the weather is located. I've cleaned the bandswitch and checked the wires
inside to make sure one didn't come loose, is appears to be fine.

Please let me know what you come up with and thanks. :-D