Old May 26th 04, 05:24 PM
T. Early

Default Life imitates shortwave

The crossover of SW kookiness to AM continued last night as Steve
Quayle and Douglas Hagmann of the "Northeast Intelligence Network"
appeared on Coast to Coast AM. Quayle (taking time out from
researching the race of giants that is one of his issues) indicated
that the West Nile Virus was an act of terrorism, presumably brought
about by a virulent strain of Islamic mosquito.

Since Noory really appears to be mining SW for his guests, I'm hopeful
that we'll soon be hearing from the "Financial Survival 2000" guy,
Prophet Stair, Frank from the Right Perspective, A.J. from "Cut the
Crap," and that rabbi whose name I can't remember.