Old May 26th 04, 11:53 PM
Josey221

I can hear noise. I can hear the same noise on the Police Low band as well, but
I can tune in FM stations on the Police Low band. The Air/Police High/Weather
band, I can't hear a thing. Just can't figure it out.

I'm open to some other suggestions, if anyone has any to offer. I would really
like to try to get to the bottom of this. The capacitors being dried up that
j999w mentioned, is there anyway to test it with a multimeter? That's all that
I have. What can I test in the radio with the multimeter and how do you do it?

I know this may sound dumb, but it really helps. Thanks. :-D