Old May 27th 04, 02:44 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Zaphon B." wrote

| Boy that's no lie, although I've been all over, my heart and soul belongs
| Kansas City and
| us midwesterners are really the friendlyist americans out there.

I lived in Topeka in the '90s, and spent about half of my time
(work - related) in Kansas City. Johnson County in particular
is one of the best - kept secrets in America. I loved Kansas
and Missouri, because I knew I could stop in a local watering
hole or cafe, light a cigar, and not get that Brown Shirt Stare from
folks.

I caught almost as much fish when I lived in Kansas as I do now,
in Minnesota, but the winters weren't cold enough for my liking.

Go figure!

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to