Old May 27th 04, 03:04 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"dxAce" wrote in message
| I'm considering holding a DX Camp-Class here, some weekend in July.
|
| Topics might include writing reception reports, building antennas, the
| DX'ing hobby, etc.
|
| Looking for some speakers versed in various topics.
|
| If we can get enough folks interested perhaps some favourable rates at
| local motels can be arranged.
|
| Anyone interested please contact me.
|
| Steve
| Holland, MI
| Drake R7, R8 and R8B

If you plan a get together in *2005*,
I'll be glad to give a presentation, maybe
something along the line of BCB loop
construction and low - noise HF loop
construction. I've had great success
with these antennas, and I imagine that
more than a few folks reading RRS
live in apartments, where the low - noise
qualities of a well - built loop can add
hundreds of stations to the log.

Just a thought, anyway.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to