Old May 27th 04, 07:05 AM
longwave

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:

"backscatter" wrote:
| "Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:
|
| "David" wrote:
| | And what was Junior putting up his nose at the same point in time.
| | Where's Junior's Medical Records from the ANG?
| | The truth about your so-called candidate really sucks doesn't it?
|
| And you sure are fixated with drugs, aren't you?
| Perhaps you should try Methadone - that might
| help you (a bit).
|
| So you're willing to give Bush a pass on his cocaine days. If it was
| someone like Clinton, you would be all over him for the slightest hint
| of drug use. This is the definition of hypocrisy.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Clinton's cocaine use was fairly well
documented, and Bush's is not. If something other than a vague
hint or dose of innuendo comes up on Bush's alleged drug use,
I'll absolutely condemn that. I give *no* one a "pass" on drug
usage, not Rush Limbaugh, not Robert Downey, no one.

So, let's see the "evidence."

You mean sucker me into providing numerous websites and printed sources
which you will dismiss as having a left wing agenda and therefore
useless. I doubt you've tried very hard to find that evidence yourself
but you must know what some of Bush's college buddies have said about
their party days. Do you really expect them to come out and say that our
current president was a coke head? Imagine what the consequences might
be
for anyone doing that. You wouldn't have the courage to do it. Either
you're kidding yourself or just playing dumb about Bush's drug history.
Can you honestly say that you believe Bush has never done any illegal
drugs? I assume you do admit that he is an alcoholic and therefore has
stopped drinking, or so he says.