Old May 27th 04, 04:47 PM
pickled tuna

On Wed, 26 May 2004 22:55:53 -0400, dxAce

From: dxAce

You're *special* too, Fat Boy... send those transcripts!

Bottom line is, you are not 'almost totally blind' as you stated.

But, my eyesight is bad enough to require laser surgery within the next month.
And that I can prove.

So? Lot's of folks can have laser surgery... doesn't mean they are 'almost totally
blind' as you have previously indicated.

My source, as I stated, indicated that you seem to be able to see pretty good.

They had you read something for them.

Think about it!

You are a liar and a fabricator.

Maybe they will do surgery on his ming while they are at it. Do you
think it would help him?

Tracy