Old May 28th 04, 01:26 PM
Brian Running

From a social point of view, shortwave radio is a way to find out what
the
rest of the world thinks is important. Many countries broadcast to the
world
in English, making it easy to find out what a given country's position is

on
those things it finds important. Shortwave radio can also provide a way

eavesdrop on the everyday workings of international politics and

commerce.

So then what you are saying is that since international politics and

commerce are discussed on shortwave radio then they are acceptable also to
be
discussed here.

Thank you for the clarification. I'm glad that you finally worked this out

in your head.

Listen, "George", I can assure you that the vast majority of us don't come
to this group to view the latest public displays of the delusions of all the
head cases that dominate this NG. Your opinions mean nothing. Politics are
never "discussed" here, bizarre psychological aberrations are revealed here.
Between the wacko posts of the type you prefer, and the constant
name-calling wars of those two other nut jobs, it's awful damned hard to
find any info at all about shortwave listening here.