Old May 29th 04, 05:16 PM
dxAce

From: "T. Early"

That's entirely predictable. They will ignore any facts, and point
out the Weekly Standard is published by "neocons." FWIW, Stephen
Hayes, the author, has a book coming out on the same topic that will
provide further info on the connection.

Uh, gee, weren't you one of the folks deriding anyone who's trying to sell a
book with anti-Bush words as nonobjective? So when Hayes writes an article to
promote his upcoming book that's just further verification?

Consistency seems to be something you've forgotten about.

At least you are a consistent liar and fabricator... it's the only thing you've got
going, so run with it!