Old May 29th 04, 06:26 PM
Michael Bryant

From: "T. Early"

Unfortunately for the professional Bush bashers, their tomes tend to
be long on opinion and short on facts--much like a lot of the
anti-Bush rhetoric here.

So, people that served under Bush you classify as professional Bush-haters? A
bold, broad stroke on your part....

Well, I didn't get involved in that whole "ruthless" discussion, but
don't let that stop you. I don't find you to be "ruthless." I find
you to be factually-challenged. Among other gaffes, I'm still waiting
to hear you support your claim that the London think tank that you
referred to in a post was regarded as right wing and a possible CIA
operation. I questioned it at the time, but it seems that you
"forget" to respond when inquiries like that come up.

Well, that could hardly be classified as me ruthlessly insulting someone in the
group. You can go to the group's web page to see that they are hardly a
left-wing think-tank as others suggested. In regards to them being a front for
CIA operations that is a bit difficult to prove given the CIA's tendency to
classify their covert fronts, but you might try to do a little research,
yourself.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,