Old May 29th 04, 09:48 PM
apostate proud

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message

http://news.myway.com/top/article/id/51096|top|05-29-2004::06:27|reuters.html

(title): Pakistan Test-Fires Nuclear Capable Missile

Somehow I don't think Israel will take a pre-emptive
first strike against Pakistan. Iran yes. Pakistan no.
Anyhow I am VERY HAPPY regardless to see that
a future Islamic State has the Bomb anmd the means
to deliver it. (...now if we could only get that puppet
of the USA General Musharraf out-of-the-way eh?)

Nuclear warfare between the Pakis and the India...pack
a lunch, sit by the TV and watch the show! wheeee!!!!!!

.....IN OTHER LATE BREAKING NEWS FROM THE 3RD WORLD:

LUSAKA (Reuters) - A 50-year-old Zambian man has hanged himself after his
wife found him having sex with a hen, police said Friday.
The woman caught him in the act when she rushed into their house to
investigate a noise.

"He attempted to kill her but she managed to escape," a police spokesman
said. The man from the town of Chongwe, about 50 km (30 miles) east
of Lusaka, killed himself after being admonished by other villagers.

The hen was later slaughtered after the incident.

"He who writes about happy people being happy in a happy world ain't
gonna last long as a writer. Nobody cares about that happy stuff.
Evil is intrinsically more interesting. More entertaining. Evil *sells*".

-- Orson Scott Card, 'The Problem of Evil in Fiction'