Old May 29th 04, 11:02 PM
dxAce

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

From: dxAce

Huh? You've forgotton how to use QRZ.com?

Just like you have forgotten how to spell forgotten. Actually, I'm
not a ham. i've never really had a reason to use qrz.com. But I'm
sure I can figure it out. That's your address on their?

If you think I'll just fake them, why are you so adamant on
receiving them?

You just never know do you? Heck, I may already have access to them
and I want to compare what you'll send with the real McCoy.

Something to ponder.

Have Mikey instruct the Collage to send the transcripts directly to you
so you can know they are real. If Mikey sends them to you well...

The transcripts mean nothing if they don't come from the institution.

That is absolutely correct. If anything, I would send the copies he sent me
to the institution in question for verification.