Old May 30th 04, 04:39 PM
dxAce

Jeff Seale wrote:

I looked this frequency up in the logs there and got nada. Am I the
first person to pick this up or something (yeah, right)? BTW, it seemed
to be a pretty strong signal at about 03:15 UTC.

Well, as I suggested previously you might want to get on the mailing list.
Then you can be in touch with some very knowledgeable individuals who will
probably be able to give you a lot more information regarding that signal,
and many others of a digital nature.

Jeff Seale
Satellit 800, YB550PE, DX440, BC780, Pro95
Louisville, KY

dxAce wrote:

That frequency has been used in the past by the French Navy in Senegal,
using TDM (Time Division Multiplex) RTTY.

You might want to get over to:

http://www.wunclub.com/

and sign up for their mailing list and get some more info there.

Steve
Holand, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm