Old May 31st 04, 11:27 AM
dxAce

From: JJ

Yes, I know how to use google.com, that is where I found your posting
where you plainly stated you are a college professor with a PhD, now do
you or do you not hold a PhD? Not a trick question, can be answered with
a simple yes or no, shouldn't be too hard for a college professor. You
don't have to dance like a puppet unless your not quite truthful.

The answer is really none of your business but I invite you to use your
archives expertise. I assure you the answer is there.

Yes it is. You finally admitted you indeed did not have a PhD.

Eventually you'll admit that you don't really have any radios either!