Old September 3rd 04, 08:58 PM
Steve Nosko

You might need a second mortgage if you have to buy the connector.
He doesn't say what size.
Standoff???

"Theplanters95" wrote in message
I have an offer to purchase some used hardline from a cell phone system.

Is it
suitable for use on 2m? Can it be run over a shingle roof or does it need
standoffs? What is a good price for 100 feet with N Connectors?

Here is the email that I received.

It is previously used and not new. If you feel it is worth somthing
to you, make up a price. I will see if I can find a another N-Female
connector to go on the other end. Posibly another N-Female for the open
end. Most of the Hard Line is from Cell Phone towers that are getting up
graded to a new lower loss feed line. Cell Swept Hard Line is more
expensive than standard run of the mill. Some Pieces have a ground wire

on
them and a strain relif for hoisting up the tower (Finger Pusle grip

lock).

Randy ka4nma
theplanters95 at aol.com