Old June 2nd 04, 02:35 AM
T. Early

"Billybob" wrote in message
Ahhhh yes....If you cant beat em fair and square....make up lies!

And if you don't like the truth, just call it a lie and hope people
will believe you.

"CRUSH THE LEFT" wrote in message

John F. Kerry gave the middle finger to a Vietnam veteran at the

Vietnam
Memorial Wall on Memorial Day morning.

Ted Sampley, a former Green Beret who served two full tours in

Vietnam
(Kerry
served only 4 months), spotted Kerry and his Secret Service detail

at
about
9:00 a.m. Monday morning at the Wall. Sampley walked up to Kerry,

extended
his
hand and said, "Senator, I am Ted Sampley, the head of Vietnam

Veterans
Against
John Kerry, and I am here to escort you away from the Wall because

you do
not
belong here."

At that point a Secret Service officer told Sampley to back away

from
Kerry.
Sampley moved about 6 feet away and opened his jacket to reveal a

HANOI
JOHN
T-shirt.

Kerry then began talking to a group of schoolchildren. Sampley

then showed
the
T-shirt to the children and said, "Kerry does not belong at the

Wall
because he
betrayed the brave soldiers who fought in Vietnam."

Just then Kerry - in front of the school children, other visitors

and
Secret
Service agents - brazenly 'flashed the bird' at Sampley.