Old September 4th 04, 12:42 PM
Richard Fry

"Richard Clark" wrote
"Richard Fry" wrote:
It is also clear from the above values how much better the
low freq MW broadcast channels perform.

Hi OM,

You have a remarkable capacity to find controversy where there is
none.

Again, what is the contention that is your point?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

You quote only a part of my post with which you happen to agree, and then
say I find controversy when there is none.

The point of my last post on this subject, and our real controversy here
relates to which characteristic of sea water is responsible for its lower
groundwave path loss, as developed in the thread. You wrote that the reason
is because sea water is a good reflector. I wrote that it is because of its
good conductivity. This difference in our positions should be evident by
reading the thread.

RF