Old June 2nd 04, 09:34 AM
RHF

= = = (Diverd4777) wrote in message
= = = ...
In article ,

(Llgpt) writes:

Subject: Kerry Flips Off Nam Vet
From:
at (CRUSH THE LEFT)
Date: 6/1/2004 7:27 PM Central Daylight Time

John F. Kerry gave the middle finger to a Vietnam veteran at the Vietnam
Memorial Wall on Memorial Day morning.

Ted Sampley, a former Green Beret who served two full tours in Vietnam

(Kerry
served only 4 months), spotted Kerry and his Secret Service detail at about
9:00 a.m. Monday morning at the Wall. Sampley walked up to Kerry, extended
his
hand and said, "Senator, I am Ted Sampley, the head of Vietnam Veterans
Against
John Kerry, and I am here to escort you away from the Wall because you do

not
belong here."

At that point a Secret Service officer told Sampley to back away from Kerry.
Sampley moved about 6 feet away and opened his jacket to reveal a HANOI JOHN
T-shirt.

Kerry then began talking to a group of schoolchildren. Sampley then showed
the
T-shirt to the children and said, "Kerry does not belong at the Wall because
he
betrayed the brave soldiers who fought in Vietnam."

Just then Kerry - in front of the school children, other visitors and Secret
Service agents - brazenly 'flashed the bird' at Sampley.

Good for him, that guy acted like an asshole!

Les

- Agree ; Ted Sampley is an asshole

http://www.independentsforkerry.org/...dia/vvajk.html

www.independentsforkerry.org = Smells like Heinz Ketchup to me.
..
..
http://www.independentsforkerry.org/...jk-rumors.html

www.independentsforkerry.org = 57 Varieties of Heinz Lies.
..
..
zeik heinz, Zeik Heinz. ZEIK HEINZ ! ~ RHF

..