Old June 2nd 04, 09:45 AM
RHF

MWB,

Think about this - And are we to believe that MWB is the sole
source of the claim that MWB has a PhD ?

Then "think' about this - And are we to believe that MWB is the
sole source of the claim that MWB does NOT have a PhD ?

Or, did MWB simply Flip his PhD... O f f ?

John 'ff' Kerry was for MWB having a 'phony' Phd,
long before John 'ff' Kerry was against MWB having a 'real' PhD )

MWB - Makes One Wonder ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote in message
= = = ...
From:
(King Pineapple©)

Who is Ted Sampley to tell anyone they don't belong at The Wall? It sounds
like Ted Sampley has no respect for The Wall and cares more about his own
agenda then what The Wall represents.

And are we to believe that Mr. Sampley is the sole source of the claim that
Kerry flipped him off?

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,