Old June 2nd 04, 02:10 PM
dxAce

Short Wave wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 08:36:15 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Short Wave wrote:

From: Dan

That's a laugh! YOU are the one starting all of the OT threads,
moron.

Lare never starts an OT thread? Well, I guess we've all got a measure of YOUR
objectivity....

Care to give us a measure of your waist size, Fat Boy?

The previous message was brought to you by the Village Idiot, Steve Lare. Proving
once again that stupid is as stupid does.

Is school out for the summer, Mikey?

The previous message was brought to you by the Village Idiot, Steve Lare. Proving
once again that stupid is as stupid does.

The previous message was brought to you by the 'tard, posting as 'Short Wave'.