Old June 2nd 04, 10:27 PM
dxAceŠ

Short Wave wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 17:03:21 -0400, dxAceŠ wrote:

Short Wave wrote:

From: dxAce

Now, if you just keep shoving those Cheeto's into your face, perhaps you
might find a PhD at the bottom of the bag.

No, but I did find a Bachelor's degree from Grand Valley State in a Crackerjack
box.

Interesting comment from a chap who attended Morehead State.

Morehead... LOL!

The previous message was brought to you by the Village Idiot, Steve Lare. Proving
once again that stupid is as stupid does.

Thanks, Mikey!