Old June 2nd 04, 10:31 PM
dxAceŠ

Short Wave wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 17:08:19 -0400, dxAceŠ wrote:

Short Wave wrote:

From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?dxAce=A9?=

Hey, if you don't like it, killfile me. Here's betting that you can't
resist
the temptation!

Once again, Bryant places a bet! I figure along with his habitual lies,
fabrications and drug use he also has a gambling problem!

Here's another bet that you're too big of a wussy to risk your precious
investments when you might lose...

Here's a tip for ya Fat Boy... I didn't get to make those investments by
making silly bets or by buying drugs...

That's a 'freebie' for you.

Get a clue.
The previous message was brought to you by the Village Idiot, Steve Lare. Proving
once again that stupid is as stupid does.

Thanks Fat Boy!