Old June 3rd 04, 04:55 AM
John Barnard

At 0350 UTC I am hearing what you are hearing, Brian. Definitely not like the
backwards music station.

Edmonton, Alberta with Drake R-8B and random wire antenna

Regards

John Barnard

Brian Sturges wrote:

I got a signal coming in loud and clear here in Missouri at 02:30UTC. With
the same settings I had before, it no longer sounds like backward music-
more like an aircraft engine and propeller idling on the ground. Sort of
like the same music, but speeded up a few times. This noise sounds too
familiar- maybe I'm just hearing some junk that has nothing to do with the
signal in question? SW7600GR and 60ft random wire.
"Jeff Seale" wrote in message
Dan wrote:
Anyone hearing the "Backwards Music" station tonight? This is the
first night in weeks that I haven't heard it.

Dan

Grundig S800, S650, S700, YB400, YB550PE
Degen DE1102, Kaito KA1102
Drake R8, Radio Shack DX-440
E. H. Scott 23 tube Imperial Allwave in Tasman cabinet (1936)

Nope, not here. It's probably gone back to it's usual spot (according to
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/brogers/page6.html) in the 3 MHz range
which of course comes in best at night.

Jeff Seale
Louisville, KY