Old September 4th 04, 09:12 PM
Richard Fry

"Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 06:42:45 -0500, "Richard Fry"
wrote:
You quote only a part of my post

I don't quote the full message because it is already available, and
further, it is bad manners to do so unless something new and relevant
has been offered.

(Three hours later)

"Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 09:39:56 -0300, "Just a suggestion..."
wrote:

Is sea water a good reflector because it has good conductivity ?

(clippage)
The legends of mature spinsters are many with respect to the qualities
of ground - they even inspire useless software as crutches. I have
seen NO ONE here who can recommend it (much less admit they don't even
have a clue on what values would be appropriate for their own locale).
Hence most discussion is either faith-driven, speculation, or simple
hucksterism.

Good Sir,

A bit of a disconnect appears to occur in the above two clips between your
stated desire to avoid bad manners, and the consistency with which you do
it. Most people are more willing to entertain another's point of view if
such is given without hostility and intimidation.

With all due respect,

RF