Old June 4th 04, 01:15 AM
neptune3

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 02:08:38 GMT, "MagicMush"
wrote:

This is actually true of *any* tribe. When the first European explorers and
subsequent colonies came to North America, it was a sweeping victory for the
European conquerors. Why? Because seperate Indian native tribes, who were
mostly at war with each other, would never help each other. The natives
could have easily overtook the couple of ships that sporadically came across
the ocean had they all worked together.

Another anology, is the small ant. Ants, when they gang together, can
actually kill things much larger than they are, like grasshoppers. When you
think about it, an individual ant is only a fraction the size of a
grasshopper. But when the entire colony attacks the grasshopper, they can
easily overtake it.

Tribalism amoungst Jewish people is very real, even when they are not
religious.

United they stand, divided they fall.

Well, maybe only around 80%
http://web.cortland.edu/russellk/cou...html/scanx.htm

The jews do not *control* the media. They certainly do own a large market
share of some of the biggest companies. I suppose you could say they have a
monopoly on it. They don't own smaller local papers, independent companies,
etc, but those don't matter much.

No wonder everything that comes off that station is "pro-Israel". I think I
may try getting my news somewhere else now. Can you get Algezeera in Canada?
I can be guaranteed it's not being put through a "jew filter".

I don't know. That is a good question.
www.spearhead-uk.com http://www.natvan.com
http://www.altermedia.info/ www.nsm88.com