Old June 4th 04, 03:05 AM
Michael

"dxAce" wrote in message

Michael wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
I wonder if it may be useful to do some comparisons on some other

signal
arriving from different directions/frequencies?

Sounds like a good idea... Any recommendations on what/when to check

???
I'll post a reception report.

I'll leave it up to you. Tonight or tomorrow.

Tomorrow night would be good. We can pick a time for me to start. Either 2
or 3 UTC. What ever is best for you. What I'll do is take the first 30
minutes of the hour and go through either the 31,41 or 49 meter bands. I'll
post a reception log by half way through the hour. This way you'll have
time to check out my report and compare how your receiving them before the
one hour time slot is more then half way over and the show is off the air.

Your pick on either 2 or 3 UTC. Your pick on either 31, 41 or 49 meter
band.

Michael