Old June 5th 04, 04:06 AM
Jim Hackett

I suppose in SOME cases this is true...

----- Original Message -----
From: "-=jd=-"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 7:27 PM
Subject: Spanish numbers station 6925

On Fri 04 Jun 2004 10:11:26p, "Jim Hackett" wrote

in
message nk.net:

"GO BEARCATS" wrote in message
6925AM 0100-1013utc SIO434
Female started message by saying "the northern lights are visible",
then went into a series of numbers, repeated 3 times. Ended with a
map coordinate, I believe, 40 degree's north and "find your way".
Anyone else hear this, and have any idea what or who it is?

No. I wished I did though, this isn't a joke?

Is it prudent to believe someone who can't/won't post with a real name?

I (personally) wouldn't dismiss a post based solely on that criteria,

though
others may... Even though trolls may hide their contact info, that doesn't
mean everyone who does is a troll. Some folks prefer an unlisted phone

number
(so to speak) - others aren't really concerned about it.

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)