Old June 5th 04, 05:35 PM
dxAce

-=jd=- wrote:

On Sat 05 Jun 2004 08:15:57a, dxAce wrote in
message :

dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

Steve Lare gets warned by Supernews that if he doesn't stop his
stupidity then he will lose his account and at the same time Michael
Bryant also stops posting all his daily garbage. The noise level in
this group has gone down considerably ever since.

They are one in the same.

I was never warned by Supernews about anything.

And as far as I know I have no 'account' with Supernews.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

It looks like that's the news host iserv.net uses, and it's most likely
transparent to you. In any event, "Curmudgeon" reeks of both 'troll' and
'cheese flavored snack food' inspiration.

That couldn't be Cheeto's, could it?