Old June 5th 04, 05:42 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Curmudgeon" curmudg@eon wrote:
| You have been playing stupid for months. Stupid is as stupid does. LOL
You have been warned not to keep playing stupid. So don't play stupid now.
| Where do you think you get your news service from, your little iserv
provider? Hardly.
| You and your alter ego Michael will both be forced to post from AOL if you
keep up your nonesense. AOL is kind of iffy at this point too. There are
| several complaints into them also. A few more and the schizophrenic girls
Mikey and Stevie will be history.

| Please keep it up.

You posted this to the wrong group.

I suggest "alt.punk.assed.bitch."

You'll fit *right* in.

Here's hoping you get a painful case of pancreatic cancer, and die
slowly.

(chuckling)

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to