Old June 5th 04, 08:04 PM
Telamon

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

Steve Lare gets warned by Supernews that if he doesn't stop his stupidity
then he will lose his account and at the same time Michael Bryant also
stops
posting all his daily garbage. The noise level in this group has gone
down considerably ever since.

They are one in the same.

I was never warned by Supernews about anything.

And as far as I know I have no 'account' with Supernews.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Steve, this is the propagation path for your post below. It starts at
the end continuing to the beginning so it starts with supernews and ends
with the prodigy news server which is what I use. It's part of SBC,
which also includes pacbell.

Sometimes ISP's contract with other news providers for Usenet service.

..news.prodigy.com!newsmst01a.news.prodigy.com!pro digy.com!news-feed01.roc
..ny.frontiernet.net!nntp.frontiernet.net!nntp.gig anews.com.MISMATCH!borde
r1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news.ma xwell.syr.edu!sn-xit-03
!sn-xit-06!sn-post-01!supernews.com!corp.supernews.com!not-for-mail

--
Telamon
Ventura, California